Powered by Blogger.

Russell Brand Got Deported From Japan

Monday, May 23, 2011


Russell Brand Deported From Tokyo Katy Perry

Russell Brand was deported from Japan yesterday while trying to visit Katy Perry in Tokyo, yet somehow let that stop him from touching her huge breasts because Hollywood is lazy and has no heart. Anyway, Katy broke the news herself via Twitter:

  • - So…my husband just got deported from Japan. I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favorite place #tokyodreamscrushed
    - It was for priors from over 10 years ago! #mamanothappy! #don’tmessw/mahman! #uwannaplaylet’sgo #don’ttakeawomansmanfromhershe’llgetshiasty!
    - …But of COURSE I ♥ my Japanese fans & the show #MUSTGOON no matter the daily aftershocks or husband kidnappings! #it’snotrightbutit’sokay
Keep in mind the Japanese also deported Paris Hilton back in September, and this a country that allows used women’s underwear to be sold in vending machines despite facing a remarkably vast perverts taking upskirt photos on the subway epidemic. So basically they’re light years ahead of us in everything. It’s like staring into the future if the future is nothing but a fuzzy photo of a plaid skirt, which I’m pretty sure just prompted Stephen Hawking to press his button for, “You’re damn right it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment