Powered by Blogger.

Video - Aerosmith, Eric Prydz

Saturday, March 12, 2011



                 Eric Prydz - Call on Me                              Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing


  Super Star Sandra Bullock
Photoshoot Of HotModel YesicaToscanini
Steven Tyler's daughter Liv Tyler admits 
the American Idol judge has quite a distinct aroma.


She said: "I remember my mom having a bottle of Chanel No. 5 perfume on the bathroom shelf at home. And my dad has this particular smell, from all the different oils he wears.”
Liv -- who has a six-year-old son Milo with ex-husband Royston Langdon -- admitted that while she has a relaxed attitude to parenting, she loves getting her son off to bed so she can enjoy indulging in her favorite vices.
She added in an interview with Stylist magazine: "I just try and go with the flow with Milo. It's better to not be super-rigid because when you make too many plans, that's when everything goes astray.
"My favorite thing, once I get Milo to bed is having a glass of wine, a cigarette and a gossip with a girlfriend."  




      








No comments:

Post a Comment