Powered by Blogger.

Novak Djokovic - Ivan Ivanovic Show

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Novak Djokovic - Ivan Ivanovic Show

This by no means you should not miss! On Friday, 18 February 2011. beginning at 21 hours of the first TV broadcast will be a special edition of the show "An Evening with Ivan Ivanovic. The guest will of course be Nole. - Novak I called earlier to be a guest on my show, but he could not because of obligation, but said he would gladly be a guest later fulfilled the obećajnje. I was contacted last week and said he now can occur. This is also proved that the size!
The show is really great. It will be a real show. Novak was funny as always, everything is alive, which is of such a guest was expected, but he spoke mostly about sports. There was no need, nor have I wanted to ask him questions tabloid, and without that show is great - explained a bit more John, and then for pulsonline.rs found several things that you will have the opportunity to see on Friday at 21h. I'll tell you that and I made a very interesting gift, but I would not have to figure out what it is. Made me surprise, and I was really glad because that means getting ready for the show, which again shows what a pro. He brought me and exclusive clips from the Australian Open after winning the locker room, where they can see how he celebrated another success. This I am sure viewers will be interesting to see - he finished the story Ivan Ivanovic. Courtesy: Novak's Official Website (Serbian only)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment