Powered by Blogger.

Johnny Depp

Sunday, March 13, 2011

"The Tourist" Japan Premiere"Rango" Premiere
 
Actor Johnny Depp felt like a freak when he was growing up and used to think he was "weird" when he was five years old."When I was growing up I felt a complete freak. Very strange. I felt weird at five. At the age of 12 it was me against the world," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying."I remember locking myself in my bedroom and playing my guitar. It seemed like I was in there for two or three years."The 47-year-old actor now admits he has learned to accept himself since he found his love Vanessa 12 years ago, and says he views his life in two stages, before and after meeting the French singer-actress."The most important thing is that Vanessa has made me not have to pretend any more about who I am. I feel comfortable with myself. My life is divided in two. In the time before I met Vanessa, I was searching for something.""Since our time together I have found it. She keeps me calm. There were times when I was burning inside," he added
Johnny Depp Game

.
                              
Johnny DeppJohnny Depp (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor perhaps best known for his portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow in the "Pirates of the Carribean" series. Depp also starred in movies such as "Edward Scissorhands," "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Sweeney Todd," and "Public Enemies." Find more pictures, videos and articles about Johnny Depp here

Johnny Depp Felt Like a 'Com plete Freak' Growing Up

No comments:

Post a Comment