Powered by Blogger.

Eva Longoria

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eva Longoria: 'Everything In My Life Is Perfect'

Actress Eva Longoria arrives at The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards held at Staples Center on February 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. (Getty Images)more pics »

  Just a few months ago Eva Longoria and her husband Tony Parker filed for divorce, and it looked like 2011 would be a tough year for the Desperate Housewives actress. Now, just three months into the year, she says "everything" in her life is "perfect!"

She just turned 36, has a new man (Penelope Cruz's brother Eduardo Cruz), and is enjoying the support of her family and friends. She celebrated her birthday last night with Eduardo and a bunch of friends in Vegas, and gushed about how good she has it.

"I embrace everything that's happening," she told People.com. "I hold dearly every experience that I have in my life. I regret nothing, so, you know, [I'm] moving on."

The Vegas bash is just one of many celebrations she's had for her big day. Just earlier this week the actress and her man made out at Disneyland and partied at the Happiest Place on Earth! Too cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment